27 And Wingin' It. I discovered this challenge when I came across the Passionate Woman blog. She started a blogger challenge where you share a little about yourself -- fun facts, confessions, and any lessons you learned along the way. In the spirit of TGIF, I decided to join the challenge. Enjoy!
1. My favorite color is blue.
2. When I was younger, I wanted to be a drag-racer.
3. I am in extroverted introvert. What does that mean? I do just enough to fly below the radar so people don't pay me too much attention
4. I am a first generation US Citizen. Big ups to my fellow Caribbean-Americans! 🇬🇾 🇯🇲
5. When I'm not blogging, I'm managing major public health programs and contracts.
6. I am the eldest of two children -- Girl Power!
7. I’m a mom of two teens and a 4 year old that might as well be a teen herself.
8. I love to travel.
9. I’m a bit of a daredevil 😈
Zip-lining in the rain forest in Belize (2014)
10. I fear failure.
11. There are some pretty significant things I would change about my life but then I remember everything happens for a reason.
12. I get bored really easily.
13. I never envisioned being a mom of three at this age -- or as quickly.
14. I'm really not as mean as people think. I'm just a little rough around the edges.
15. I'm a perfectionist.
16. Growing up I wish I shared more with my dad. It turns out he has some pretty decent advice.
17. I don't work out as often as I should because I know I get quick gains.
18. I hate being told what to do because it reopens old wounds of people running over me.
19. Never take any experience for granted.
20. Just because it appears to have lasted forever doesn't mean it will continue to last.
21. Don't let the way others treat you determine how you treat yourself.
22. There is no such thing as target weight loss.
23. You don't owe anyone an explanation when you need to go off the grid -- just do it. It is healthy as long as you don't stay there.
24. Delayed does not mean denied.
25. There is a lesson in everything. Be open to receiving it.
26. Therapy is good for the soul. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
27. You are responsible for your own destiny..and don't ever let people take that responsibility from you.
<3 Chat With Bee